Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome to my reality

I decided to join blogger after my good friend, Erica, shared her blog on Tumblr. I loved the layout, I loved how visually appealing it was, and I especially loved the content. It made ME want to have a blog, so here I am. I fought back and forth as to what to blog about, but now I couldn't imagine blogging about anything else. This blog will be filled with my various works of writing. Whether it's poems, short stories, descriptions, or stories that have yet to be finished, this will be my showcase. I will paint the world that is occuring in my mind as we speak. I've always wanted to be a writer. I've been told over the years that i'm fairly good at it, but I guess that's for you to decide. So take a step into my world.

2 comments:

  1. You will be amazing, I believe in you baby. This is just the beginning for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you (: and I absolutely cannot wait for New York!

    ReplyDelete